Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oohhh. Who lives in a pineapple under the sea



__________________________________________________



Prawning.






















So, prawning was slightly better than I expected it to be. Not. The whole prawning thing is such a scam. 3 hours into it and we've only caught 9 pathetic prawns out of which I caught 1/3 of it. But it was entertaining in a way. We had fun lying to each other that a prawn has caught their bait and getting the person who's holding the rod all excited for nothing. Cheap thrills are always fun,no? And after Luki had his fair share of prawing for 'fun' , we had a mini bbq. The owner was nice and gave us extra prawns to devour. A bbq at 1pm; How healthy, considering how hard I'm trying to lose a few kilos plus all the gym workout. My trainer would not approve.
Caught 'The Ugly Truth' today.
Great show. I recommend it to anyone who needs a good laugh. And I love Gerard Butler. He's so sexy oooo..
Oh it's 1am. Time to sleep my headache away. Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment