Saturday, April 17, 2010

tumblr_kyztkfrTEw1qzz2moo1_400.jpg


___________________________________________



I am so fucking stressed now because I have 3 deadlines by Monday and here I am blogging about how stressed I am instead of getting the final 600 words of bullshit done. It.is.not.JUST.600.words. There is research and all that jazz before I can actually write. And it's not everyday that a certain scholar decides that he/she wants to pen down his/her thoughts on Melbourne's general post office or a street entertainer. The worse thing is after I'm done with all the deadlines on Monday and think that I can finally breathe, I have a test and presentation to deal with. All I'm looking forward to now is John Mayer's concert and going back in June. Counting down to the days before I'll be back for 6 bloody awesome weeks!


16 DAYS TILL JOHN MAYER!

56 DAYS TILL SG!!



No comments:

Post a Comment