Sunday, August 15, 2010

Imagine me and you, you and me.


Be not afeard; the isle is full of noises,
Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight, and hurt not.
Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
Will hum about mine ears; and sometime voices,
That, if I then had wak'd after long sleep,
Will make me sleep again: and then, in dreaming,
The clouds methought would open, and show riches
Ready to drop upon me; when I wak'd,
I cried to dream again.

( Karen Flagstad -III.ii.133-41)

__________________________________________________


Gareth's 21st!












This weekend marks another 21st & 3 weekends down.
I'm starting to like being here more, for reasons only Melissa will know.
Btw, Van's coming down to Melb to visit during my mid-sem break!!! I couldn't express how elated I was when she broke the news to me so I cried. Tears of joy! This mid-sem break is gonna be a good one! :D

{p.s. In case you're wondering why the 'lady' in the above picture looks so much like a man, its because he is}



No comments:

Post a Comment