Sunday, June 26, 2011

Universe and You


I thought that i've found quality coffee at forty hands, but apparently, the coffee at Loysel's toy cafe was even more kick ass. I couldn't stop raving about it and immediately brought Nessa there again the next day. 

Loysel's toy cafe
66 Kampong Bugis #01-01


This week hasn't been stale at all. The girls and i spent quality time reliving memories and creating new ones. I met up with an old friend a couple of days back. Not really an old friend per se, more like an acquaintance from my SIM days. It's funny how we were such strangers when we had the chance to be better acquainted and are only such good friends now. It's interesting to see how things has worked out from then to now. 
I haven't got much time left at home. Certain days i wish that time could come to a standstill, while on other days i hope on the possibility for time to speed by. Former or latter, i'm going to take each day with a pinch of salt. 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment