1. Went bananas when i came across this barber in an alleyway. Such a beautiful sight. Things like this should be preserved in Singapore.
2. Toby's Estate. Concluded that Sydney's coffee culture is not comparable to Melbourne's. Coffee tasted flat. Looks like the upper class of Manchester Press thou.
3. Always cannot resist taking a picture of coffee art.
4. Early birthday package from Fat Dad.
5. Time for some home-made ice cream & sorbets.
6. Just some of Nanna's books sitting pretty on my desk.
Singapore should start getting interesting right about now. One week till Hong Kong.