Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Let's have some fun, this beat is sick.































Spent my day surfing the net and at vivo with M. Watched 'The Proposal'. It's a pretty good movie! Sandra Bullocks with her sarcasm,awesome. My dear M,you surprise me with your emo-ness. Haha. M bought me the wedge whoo I can run around in my new pair of shoes! And mother dear got me that rockin' studden bag. I feel guilty thou cos its rather pricey for a little bag but well it'd be my precious little thing for a long time.

And the pretty cupcakes you see, I un-officially do a make-to-order party cupcakes! And I charge reasonably. They're nice to see and taste damn good  I would say. ORDER NOW!
Oh now I have to worry about my assignment which dues next week and all I've done is typed the question out. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment