Tuesday, March 9, 2010



photo.php.jpg



photo.php.jpg


photo.php.jpg




This is the rain and what it does to people. Mainly me and Melissa. The rain and hailstorm means staying in my shoe box all day, not being able to go out without worrying about any sudden downpour and then realizing that I forgot to being my umbrella out. Oh yes, the hailstorm. How can I not remember to mention it?! It was the first time I saw ice cubes as rain. Saw it live, right in my face, not in movies. And it wasn't the end of the world as per what Melissa said. LOL!


These few days has been damn bloody cold and the jackets here eats up way too much into my allowance. So, hint hint to anyone who wants to send me any thicker, decent-looking jacket. Topshop most welcomed. I'll be expecting parcels in my mail! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment