Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Half of my heart.


Opening act - Orianthi (Local band)















OLA!
John Mayer's voice made me go 'ooolala'. I was too far away from the stage to get all hyped up. All I could see was a fragment of his face. For half the concert me and william were just passing the dslr for the ultra zoom-in to get a clearer view of his face. AND HE DID NOT SING HEART OF LIFE! I think I prefer concerts in Sg. At least the audience sings along. Last night when Mayer asked the audience to sing, all he got was *cricket crickets. That poor fella. Overall, I'd rate this concert a 6/10.
And today was Shaun's 26th. Old and immature. So the guys decided to dress up formally today and tried, I repeat, tried to look as dashing as they could almost possibly be. I must admit that they look smart but the moment I saw Shaun in his tram inspector-ish coat when I walked into their house, I snickered. I didn't want to be disrespectful since he's already gloomy over him being so old. We went to a Greek restaurant for an overpriced and lousy quality meal, evident in the picture about. And the restaurant charged us $35 for serving us the cake that WE BOUGHT. I am so broke now. I used to be a poor student, now I'm a poorer student. It sucks to live in poverty.
I've been slacking quite abit since Week 7 & 8. Time to hit the books and attack the assignments. The interview sucked today btw. Am.so.screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment