Saturday, May 1, 2010

Stop this train.


Zombie shuffle.














Jazz Festival.












At 1pm today, hundred of people dressed up in zombie outfits and strolled down the state library. I tried to look "zombie-ish" to suit the theme of today's event but failed. I was laughing so hard at some of the "zombie's" actions that my eyeliner smudged like crazy. Fail.
Headed to Fed Sq for the third time this week to take a look at the Jazz Festival. Nothing much thou. Stayed for about an hour and took off for ice cream again. Must've been the weather. I am eating more recently. My face looks rounder. Or it's probably what Mel tells me that when you come to Melbourne your face bloats up. I hope that's the case.
So many assignments due in the next 5 weeks & I'm still pretty clueless about each assignment. But for now,



*SWOONS*





No comments:

Post a Comment