Tuesday, March 2, 2010







These has been a few of my dinners/lunch so far. I tend to cook too much and after I put the food on my plate, I realise that it's a hell lot and can only finish half of it. I'm so sick of cooking my own food and having to wash the dishes after that.

Had my first two lectures today. I like the way the lecturers are over here in Australia. They are the outgoing sort of lecturers who makes lectures interesting. During Professional Writing lecture, we were encouraged by the lecturer to blog to improve our writing skills. My writing is terrible so I hope that this class will help me improve. Today I also bought my public relations textbook which cost me over 100AUD! Everything here is so expensive that I feel broke all the time.




I miss them already.

No comments:

Post a Comment