Saturday, June 12, 2010

The bigger things in life...

Just 10 days back home and I've got to say, it's been rather eventful. Will be heading to indo in a few days' time. Am hoping that this trip will refresh my spirit & soul in ways I cannot express right now. Been hanging out with the girls, Mark and the family.
I've forgotten how lovely it is to surrounded by such wonderful people. I feel like I've grown during the time I've spent in Melbourne so far. Sometimes in the midst of daydreaming I wonder if I've made the right choice to study abroad and the many 'what ifs' came to my mind. I guess I took the risk and am glad that I did.
I'm all set right now to look ahead. Do things that will make my days fulfilling. I am stronger than I think I am. Here's to better days. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment